The use of educational tools like laptops in the classroom has lead to the need for increased security measures to keep the technology safe. Slim budgets for schools mean that purchased technology needs to be protected from theft.
The Laptop Cart was designed, with input from educators, as a mobile vault that not only secures the computers within, but also offers a way to charge the laptops when they’re not in use. The intelligent UL listed charging system has a built in timer that prevents circuit overload to safely charge the laptops.
The proprietary translucent tambour door allows users to view the stored and charging units, while the recessed nature takes up less space than traditional hinged doors. Ventilated side panels keep air circulating to prevent overheating.
The Laptop Cart is the ideal laptop charging cart solution for the modern educator.
• Smaller footprint (compared to traditional hinged doors) translucent tambour door allows for visual inventory of stored items and access to contents while limiting admittance to IT configurations in the rear of the cart
• Ventilation design allows for natural convective airflow to aid in cooling
• UL listed Timer Power Center includes and on/off switch, circuit breaker protection, and 96 cycle/15 minute setting intervals to provide charging for the cart
• Rubber bumpers protect laptop cart as well as school property
• Durable laminate top provides a smooth work surface unobstructed by a handle or metal lip
• Grommet hole on top surface can be replaced with an optional Pop Up Power Center to power electronics on top of the cart
• Patented Power Management Dividers provide a cord management solution by wrapping the cords around the divider and are removable for the storage of other devices when not all laptop slots are in use
• Handle can be mounted to either side and does not interfere with the work area
• Metal hinged doors can be added to create a fully enclosed steel cabinet, with an electronic code lock included